Celebrating our 12th Year!!
Winter Break Camp 2017-18
HAMILTON Winter Workshop!
Week 1: Tuesday-Friday December 26-29, 2017
Week 2: Tuesday-Friday January 2nd-5th, 2018
9am-3pm (Extended care 8-9am & 3-6pm) Ages 6+
Campers will learn songs, scenes, and choreography from this hit musical!
Performances on Friday, December 29th & Friday, January 5th
$280 per week
20% off tuition if registered by Halloween (October 31st)
10% off tuition if registered by Thanksgiving (Nov 23rd)
Plus always a 20% sibling discount!
Musical Theatre Camp Curriculum Details
will enjoy working on choreography, vocals, acting and scene work from
this Broadway hit! Campers will be
grouped by age, experience and ability and guided by our talented and
professional staff of Acting Directors, Music Directors, Voice Coaches and
Choreographers. On Fridays campers will
present a revue-style performance on the SHOWTIME Stage!
1. Dance shoes & attire. We will be dancing
every day. Campers must bring their
jazz shoes (black jazz slip-ons) each day
for dance rehearsals, classes and for the performances. Absolutely
No Crocs or Flip-Flops! We do have
these shoes available for sale at the studio.
Just let us know your street shoe size! Please dress in comfortable clothes that do not restrict movement.
2. Lunch. Please pack a lunch for your camper each day. Every Friday we do offer an optional Pizza Lunch Buffet which includes pizza, salad, fruit, desserts and beverages. The cost is $7. Please let us know if you would like to ordewr the buffet, otherwise please pack lunch.
3. Snacks. We do offer a wide assortment of snacks and beverages for purchase for
$1 each. You can send money with your
child each day or open a “Snack Account” from which we will deduct $1 for each
snack or beverage purchased by your camper.
4. Before Camp (8am-9am)/After Camp (3-6pm) Procedure – Extended Hours
is recommended that you prepay for use of this service if you know that you
will be utilizing it for the entire 4 week camp session or for certain days.
a. Morning Camp: If you have not
prepaid for morning camp, your camper should be dropped off at 9am. Should you need to bring your camper anytime
before 9am, please contact our office to make those arrangements. A $10 charge will apply for drop off between 8 and 9am.
b. After Camp: If you have not
prepaid for after-camp, your camper should be picked up at 3pm. There will be a
grace period of 15 minutes (3-3:15pm) for pick-up. Should pick-up occur anytime after 3:15pm
(3:15-4pm), the $5 per hour charge will apply and you must come inside, sign
out your child and pay $5 at that time. Should pick-up occur from 4-5pm, there
will be an additional charge of $5 (total $10), from 5-6pm, there will be an
additional charge of $5 (total $15).
5. IMPORTANT: For the safety of each student!
Morning procedure: Each camper MUST be walked in and signed in by an adult.
Afternoon procedure: Each
camper MUST be signed out by an adult to be released.
6. Please contact us with any questions or special needs. We look forward to a great camp experience!