Celebrating our 14th Year!!
SPRING BREAK WORKSHOP 2020!!
March 23rd - March 27th
Conducted by our Production Director, Voice Coach and Choreographer, students work in a fun, up-beat and supportive atmosphere. This camp incorporates singing, acting, dancing, costuming and stage performance. The camp sessions culminate with a performance on the SHOWTIME stage on Friday March 27th!
1. Dance shoes & attire. We will be dancing
every day. Campers must bring their
jazz shoes (black jazz slip-ons) each day
for dance rehearsals, classes and for the performances. No Crocs, sandals or Flip-Flops please! We do have
these shoes available for sale at the studio.
Just let us know your street shoe size! Please dress in comfortable clothes that do not restrict movement. Campers should arrive each day with hair pulled back with an elastic hair tie, off the face.
2. Lunch. Please pack a lunch for your camper each day. Also send a closed thermos of water. Every Friday we do offer an optional Pizza Lunch Buffet which includes pizza, salad, fruit, desserts and beverages. The cost is $8. Please let us know if you would like to order the buffet, otherwise please pack lunch.
3. Snacks. We do offer a wide assortment of snacks and beverages for purchase for
$1 each. You can send snacks or money with your
child each day or open a “Snack Account” from which we will deduct $1 for each
snack or beverage purchased by your camper.
4. Before Camp (8am-9am)/After Camp (3-6pm) Procedure – Extended Hours
is recommended that you prepay for use of this service if you know that you
will be utilizing it for the session or for certain days.
a. Morning Camp: If you have not
prepaid for morning camp, your camper should be dropped off at 9am. Should you need to bring your camper anytime
before 9am, please contact our office to make those arrangements. A $10 charge will apply for drop off between 8 and 9am.
b. After Camp: If you have not prepaid for after-camp, your camper should be picked up at 3pm.
Early care and after care are available @ $10 per hour but you must be registered for these services:
5. IMPORTANT: For the safety of each student!
Morning procedure: Each camper MUST be walked in and signed in by an adult.
Afternoon procedure: Each
camper MUST be signed out by an adult to be released.
6. Please contact us with any questions or special needs. We look forward to a great camp experience!